The Barracuda was created with the same objective as the STRIKE, except that its design is different from the previous luminaires having a “minimal design”. This lamp was inspired by the classical design of old-fashioned public lighting.
Scope of application
It is a street lighting luminaire suitable for the illumination of low-end as well as high-end roads.
- aluminium casting housing with special heat transfer painting
- optimal heat sink
- continuous pressure compensation
- heavy-duty CREE LED
- special street lighting optics
- flat, shock-resistant polycarbonate cover
- the most modern electronics
- a life expectancy of over 50 000 h
- intelligent lighting control and remote control
- eye-friendly light
- Colour temperature 4000 K
- Optional optics
- ECO – after 4.5 hours following its turning on, it limits the luminous flux to 50%
- DIM technology: In case of luminaires equipped with dimmable control units, the annual power consumption varies according to the user’s needs.
- Optional colour temperatures from 2700K to 6000 K
The luminaires may be installed on poles with a diameter of 42-60 mm.
The luminaires have low maintenance need.
|B1106||Barracuda-6||32 W||4164 lm||4000 K||12 kg|
|B1108...||Barracuda-8||42 W||5051 lm||4000 K||12 kg|
|B1110...||Barracuda-10||51 W||6160 lm||4000 K||12 kg|
|B1212...||Barracuda-12||61 W||8038 lm||4000 K||12 kg|
|B1114...*||Barracuda-14||74 W||9472 lm||4000 K||12 kg|
|B1116...*||Barracuda-16||82 W||10031 lm||4000 K||12 kg|
|B1118...*||Barracuda-18||94 W||11570 lm||4000 K||12 kg|
|B1120...*||Barracuda-20||102 W||12823 lm||4000 K||12 kg|
|B1122...*||Barracuda-22||113 W||14242 lm||4000 K||12 kg|
|B1124...*||Barracuda-24||120 W||15482 lm||4000 K||12 kg|
* 2 in 1 technology