Medium-duty park lighting developed with a great deal of expertise and care, it may be used in modern environment or places surrounded by historic buildings due to its unique design.
Scope of application
Medium-duty park and road lighting suitable for the illumination of smaller roads, public spaces, parks as well as gardens.
- aluminium casting housing
- optimal heat sink
- continuous pressure compensation
- special heat transfer painting
- CREE LED
- unique optics
- UV-stabilized PC cover
- the most modern electronics
- intelligent lighting control and remote control
- DIM technology: In case of luminaires equipped with dimmable control units, the annual power consumption varies according to the user’s needs.
- ECO – after 4.5 hours following its turning on, it limits the luminous flux to 50%
- Optional colour temperatures from 2700K to 6000 K
It can be installed on the top of 42-72 mm poles or on a specifically manufactured lamp stand, which can be ordered as an option.
It has low maintenance need. It is recommended to clean the cover once a year.