The STRIKE is the firstly envisioned product of MEZEI-VILL LIGHTING. The STIKE, which is equipped with the most modern technology available and provides quality lighting, is a luminaire especially designed for street lighting. Its greatest goal is to enhance energy-saving, to prevent light pollution and to achieve better visibility. Each member of the STRIKE range of luminaires is certified by ENEC – in compliance with the European standards.
Scope of application
The luminaires STRIKE are intended for the illumination of low-end and mid-end public roads. They provide a great solution for the illumination of feeded roads, cycle lanes, pavements, secondary main roads, parking spaces and residential areas.
- aluminium casting housing with special heat transfer painting
- optimal heat sink
- continuous pressure compensation
- heavy-duty CREE LED
- special street lighting optics
- UV-stabilized PC cover
- the most modern electronics
- intelligent lighting control and remote control
- Optional optics
- DIM technology: In case of luminaires equipped with dimmable control units, the annual power consumption varies according to the user’s needs.
- ECO – after 4.5 hours following its turning on, it limits the luminous flux to 50%
- Optional colour temperatures from 2700K to 6000 K
The luminaires may be installed on poles with a diameter of 42-60 mm. In case of different diameters, the use of a special lamp bracket, which can be ordered, is necessary. Easy to install.
The luminaires do not require regular maintenance.